FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTIONSALE OF GOVERNMENT REAL PROPERTYFormer Riverbank Army Ammunition Plants (RBAAP) ParcelsRiverbank, CA 95357
CLICK HERE FOR PARCEL 2 & 2A ONLINE BIDDING CLICK HERE FOR PARCEL 4 ONLINE BIDDINGAMENDMENT #1:
The Amendment #1 is issued and effective as of August 27, 2018.
1) Change the online auction start date.
2) Change the inspection date for September 2018.
3) Replace the Sample Quitclaim Deed for Parcel 4, to include the flowage easement. INSPECTION OPPORTUNITIES: No one will be allowed access to the Property without the presence of a GSA employee or designee. The Property will be made available for site inspection at the following times:Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 10:00AM – 5:00PM, local time.
Meeting Location: 5300 Claus Road, Riverbank, CA 95357 SALE PARCEL DESCRIPTION:1. The Riverbank Parcels 2 and 2A are located at 5300 Claus Road and comprise a portion of the Riverbank Industrial Complex (former RBAAP). Both sale parcels are zoned for Commercial/Light Industrial. Parcels 2 and 2A will be sold together as one parcel
Parcel 2 is 18.3 +/- acres is vacant land with no buildings and contains a railroad track over.
Parcel 2A is 3.3 +/- acres is vacant and improved land with asphalt pavement, perimeter fencing and is currently being utilized under lease as an RV/Boat Storage facility.
2. The Riverbank Parcel 4 is located north of the City of Riverbank's limits, northwest of Highway 108 and Adams Gravel Plant Road. The Parcel is currently vacant land and zoned for General Agriculture. It contains 28.98 +/- acres with approximately 2,550 ft of Stanislaus River frontage. The entrance to the site can be found at 37.741379° latitude and -120.917985° longitude. Parcel 4 will be sold individually as one parcel.
DOCUMENTS pertaining to the Online Auction are listed at the top of this page under "Useful Material About This Property - click here to view the documents":
1. Amendment #1, Amended and Restated the IFB, dated 08/27/18.
2. Invitation for Bids (IFB), dated 07/09/18
3. The Finding of Suitability to Transfer (FOST)
4. Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant Federal Facility Agreement (FFA)
FOR QUESTIONS ON THE PARCELS:
Please contact Ms. Thuy Ta, GSA Disposal Realty Officer, at 415-522-3603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.